Thank you to all who attended the October meetings. In this meeting we had 5 wonderful members who did a great job presenting some very interesting cases. Thanks to these members for their contribution.
- Trina Lat, Physiotherapist, Genova, Italy
- Case: 51 year old female with SIJ, adductor & lower abdominal pain on orgasm – Links with the pelvic floor
- Sue Walsh, ATC, Senior Associate Athletic Director for Sports Medicine, DePaul Blue Demons, Chicago, USA
- Case: 21 year old basketball player with acute onset thigh pain
- Sarah Plumer-Holzman, Physical Therapist, New York City, USA
- Case: 72 year old man with severe hip OA due to infection and ineligible for THR
- David Gonzalez, Fisioterapeuta, Portugalete, Spain
- Case: 40 year old male with left hip dislocation, gluteal tendinopathy, and OA of the right hip
- Kirsty McNab, Physiotherapist, Brisbane, Australia
- Case: An unusual cause of lateral hip pain – one that you may not have come across before.
I hope you enjoy these sessions and the discussions after. If you missed the meetings and would like to ask or discuss anything, you can always add a comment to the forum in your member dashboard.
Below you will find 2 sessions with different speakers in each session, so I encourage you to watch both sessions. Apologies for the audio in the first case of Session 1 recording.