The Why, What, & How of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
PRICE: AUD $75
This course has been designed to improve understanding of the uses of real time ultrasound in the field of musculoskeletal (MSK) rehabilitation, and introduce participants to the ‘what’ and ‘how-to’ of MSK imaging.
- 2.5 hours of online video tutorials
- Downloadable PDF notes
- 3-months unlimited access
- Downloadable professional development certificate
This course aims to
- Enhance awareness of the applications of ultrasound in differential diagnosis, in developing treatment direction, and in rehabilitation.
- Provide a basic understanding of the physiological mechanisms by which ultrasound works, and it’s interaction with different MSK tissues.
- Improve practical skills through familiarisation with the user interface (‘knobology’) and keys for image optimisation.
↓ First Lesson FREE - Watch Below ↓
PRICE: AUD $75
More courses from Dr Alison Grimaldi
About Dr Alison Grimaldi
Dr Alison Grimaldi is a physiotherapist, researcher and educator with over 30 years of clinical experience. She has completed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy, a Masters of Sports Physiotherapy and a PhD, with her doctorate topic in the hip region. Dr Grimaldi is Practice Principal of PhysioTec Physiotherapy in Brisbane and an Adjunct Senior Research Fellow at the University of Queensland. She runs a global Hip Academy and has presented over 100 workshops around the world.