Plans & Prices
Invest in your personal development
Become the clinician you aspire to be
Price as indicated
Purchase whenever you like with restricted time access.
Online Courses – Develop your skills with three months access to a range of Hip, Pelvis and Groin Courses
E-Book Series – Get a deeper understanding of Hip and Pelvic Tendinopathies. Can be purchased as a stand-alone eBook or a series of four, both with six months access.
Practical Workshops – In-person learning experience with access to an online learning component.
AUD 445 One-off joining fee
then $20/mo subscription
Achieve Hip Mastery with your personal learning space
Unlimited access to
- All online hip courses
- Dynamic stabilisation of the hip & pelvis
- Anterior Hip & Groin Pain
- Lateral Hip & Buttock Pain
- Understanding Tendinopathies of the Hip & Pelvis
- Tendinopathies of the Hip and Pelvis eBook Series (4-books)
- Video Library
- Live zoom member meetings
- Hip Academy member forum
- Professional PDF resources for Hip, Groin and Pelvis
- Optional extra one-on-one mentoring session with Dr Alison Grimaldi *Additional cost of $285/hr, subject to availability
Guided learning program for teams with live online mentoring sessions
- Reduce your team development burden by outsourcing some key learning modules
- Allow an expert to upskill your team in the management of hip and groin pain and injury
Includes online learning
- Modules are guided and paced and allow for completion in a timely manner
- Three-course options available
- Personalised live team mentoring sessions via Zoom
- Choose 1, 2 or 3 1-hour mentoring sessions over 6-8 week program
Programs can be customised to suit the needs of your team
The ultimate how-to library
Video reference library including
- Clinical Assessment Techniques
- How-to videos of diagnostic tests, stability tests, tests of general function & specific muscle tests.
- Specific exercise Techniques
- Video & Audio instruction for exercise therapy – presented as if for the patient viewer.