Assessment and rehabilitation strategies for Dynamic Stabilisation of the Hip & Pelvis.
PRICE: AUD $150
Do you sometimes find it difficult to remember the anatomy and specific functions of all the muscles around the hip and pelvis? Is your toolbox for hip muscle assessment and rehabilitation strategies a little limited? Do you see many patients who fail to adequately stabilise their pelvis on their femur, or perhaps have more specific issues with stability across the hip joint or pelvis? If so, this hip rehab course is right for you.
Our hip rehab course is designed to help health and exercise professionals boost their knowledge of rehabilitation strategies for the hip and pelvis. Our hip pain management course can help you enhance your diagnostic skills by drawing on more than 30 years of clinical experience and a broad range of research studies presented in a simple and digestible format.
This hip and pelvis stabilisation course is not just about rehabilitating those with true stability issues, but is more broadly a hip rehab course that provides a firm foundation for assessment and therapeutic exercise of the hip and pelvis. Broken down into three modules — introduction and background, research and findings, and summary and conclusion — you’ll discover clinically relevant therapeutic exercises for optimising function of the gluteus maximus, hip abductor, flexor, adductor and external rotator muscles.
What you’ll learn in our hip rehab course
This hip rehab course reviews available literature on the musculature of the hip and pelvis. It also draws on the presenter's research studies and 30 years of clinical experience to bring you the evidence base and clinical implications for assessment and exercise-based rehabilitation strategies for the hip and pelvis.
Our hip rehab course includes the following:
- 4.5 hours of online video tutorials
- Downloadable PDF notes
- 3-months unlimited access (current Hip Academy Members enjoy ongoing access to course content)
- Downloadable professional development certificate
This hip rehab course aims to help you
- Improve your confidence — by enhancing clinical reasoning and skills for developing therapeutic exercises for the hip and pelvis. Physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors and other health and exercise professionals who regularly treat patients with hip and pelvic muscle dysfunction can feel more confident when recommending exercises and rehabilitation strategies.
- Feel inspired to try something new — by challenging participants to re-examine their own clinical practice in light of the presented evidence base. Give yourself an edge with your treatment, knowing it’s backed by over 30 years of clinical experience and a broad evidence base.
- Make a difference in your field — by stimulating new thought and providing direction for those interested in contributing to the research base shaping contemporary clinical practice in this field. Go beyond your day-to-day routine and provide extraordinary insights into improving the lives of those living with hip and pelvic pain.
Advance your career with a Hip Academy Membership
While our hip rehab course is available as a one-off purchase, if you’re looking to advance your career and review the latest hip and pelvic treatments, why not consider a Dr Alison Grimaldi Hip Academy Membership?
This membership provides unlimited access to the lectures, ebooks, reference sheets and forums you’ll need to become an expert in hip and pelvic rehabilitation. Our how-to video library and PDF resources are regularly updated, so rest assured there’s always something new to learn.
Unlock over $2,000 worth of high-quality, evidence-based content for a bulk-buy discount of $445 and enjoy countless practical resources at your fingertips.
Ready to get started? Take the first step towards enhancing your skill set and apply for the Dr Alison Grimaldi hip rehab course today!
↓ First Lesson FREE - Watch Below ↓
PRICE: AUD $150
This online course is included in Hip Academy membership.
Hip Academy members also receive discounts for live online workshops.
More courses from Dr Alison Grimaldi
About Dr Alison Grimaldi
Dr Alison Grimaldi is a physiotherapist, researcher and educator with over 30 years of clinical experience. She has completed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy, a Masters of Sports Physiotherapy and a PhD, with her doctorate topic in the hip region. Dr Grimaldi is Practice Principal of PhysioTec Physiotherapy in Brisbane and an Adjunct Senior Research Fellow at the University of Queensland. She runs a global Hip Academy and has presented over 100 workshops around the world.