Assessment and rehabilitation strategies for Dynamic Stabilisation of the Hip & Pelvis.
This course reviews available literature on musculature of the hip, and draws on the PhD research and 25 years of clinical experience of the presenter to bring to you the evidence base for assessment and rehabilitation strategies for Dynamic Stabilisation of the Hip & Pelvis.
- 4.5 hours of online video tutorials
- Downloadable PDF notes
- 3-months unlimited access
- Downloadable professional development certificate
This course aims to
- Enhance clinical reasoning, and skills for development of therapeutic exercise for the hip & pelvis
- Challenge participants to re-examine their own clinical practice in the light of the presented evidence base
- Stimulate new thought & provide direction for those who may be interested in contributing to the research base that is shaping contemporary clinical practice in this field.
Dr Alison Grimaldi
With over 25 years of clinical experience and particular expertise in the management of hip, groin and lumbo-pelvic pain and dysfunction, Dr Alison Grimaldi is Principal Physiotherapist at Physiotec and an Adjunct Senior Research Fellow at the University of Queensland. View profile