Hip Academy - Live Meeting Inclusion
Enjoy additional lecture content in our live meetings and interact with our international community of Hip Academy members
45 - 60 minute meetings that include live lecture content on focus topics, followed by a member discussion - ask questions, contribute ideas, learn from the Hip Academy brains trust.
All meetings are offered at 2 different times to allow access across different time zones. Meetings are also recorded, allowing members to access these at any time. Add requests to the wish list in our forum.
Hip Academy - Member Meetings
Meeting Timetable - Upcoming & Recorded
Meetings for 2022:
- Thursday, February 24th - Exploring hip MRI
- Thursday, April 28th - Rehabilitation considerations for hip arthroscopy
- Thursday, June 23th - Prehab & rehab following total hip arthroplasty
- Thursday, August 25th - Topic to be confirmed
- Thursday, October 27th - Topic to be confirmed
Meetings for 2021:
- Thursday, March 11th - Welcome & Dashboard Tour
- Thursday, April 29th - Deciphering Hip X Rays
- May & June - members enjoyed a 40% discount to attend live online workshops
- Thursday, July 22nd - Preventing & Managing Gluteal Overactivity - Helping 'Hip Grippers'
- Thursday, 9th September - Lumbar vs Local - Tips for Differential Diagnosis of Buttock Pain
- Thursday 4th November - Member Case Sharing
Hip Academy launched in December of 2020
Includes: 45-60 minute live meetings via zoom + access to recordings anytime
Valued at $30/meeting. Only available for Hip Academy Members.